A meal in Greece

Hi everyone!!! Today I would like to talk to you about a family meal that I had in Greece. In july of 2018  I traveled to Europe with my parents Carolina and Claudio. We visited some places and cities in Spain, Italy and Greece. One of the places that we visited in Greece was Santorini. One night in Santorini  we decided to have a meal in a restaurant of greek food. There I eated a greek salad and a dessert. When we were eating it started to rain and then started a electric storm with huges lightning bolts, and at the same time in the Egeo sea the Santorini volcano it lit up. We were shocked but for the rest of the people in the restaurant that was a normal event, like the earthquakes for chilean people. It was a wonderful night. I will never forget that family meal.

Here's a photo of Santorini at night


Resultado de imagen para santorini noche

Comments

  1. What a beautiful experience! Greek food is really delicious <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog