My (un)probably future

When you're living in the 21st century and the world and the people go so fast, and the internet and the social medias helps you to know everything that you want to know, is very difficult to predict your own future. Right now we're living a social revolution that 2 months before we would never have imagined.

Even tough if we live the life that we have planned would be very boring, I think that we I start to imagine my future in the next 10 years, I would be very happy.

In 2029 I will have 32 years old, less than the half or even the third part of my life that the scientists tell me that I will live. I expect that at that age I will have my college degree of Geography, but my real dream is to travel around the world. I expect a lot to be travelling at that age, mainly in Latin America, the Southeast Asian and Africa. How I will be knowing a lot of countries, it's probably that I will travel alone or with a few friends, but also I'll be meeting a lot of people.

Over all the things I hope that in 10 years more the world will be a fairer place and without the dominance of United States and Europe, and where Latin America is united and free.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog