My 22nd birthday

Hello, I'm going to talk about my last birthday, the 23rd october of this year. This birthday was very specal to me because the past 18th october started a social revolution in Chile. This have changed till today all the relationships between the citizens of Santiago and for all over the national territory, and also  the way to understand de public spaces like the streets, squares and parks mainly.

That day I woke up a little angry because my boyfriend didn't surprised me with a breakfast, he only asked me if I wanted to eat something, but this wasn't very relevant. After that we got up and we went to plaza Dignidad (ex Plaza Italia) to walk and scream and protest with another friends. Then I launched some combative lentils and an imperialist Coca-Cola in the house of my friend Marina, while we was seing the tear pumps fly through the air. Then we come back to the streets and after that we drank some beer in Parque San Borja while we were watching female football. I finished the day crossing Santiago by bike across the "barricadas" and eating cake with my parents and my dog.

I will never forget this birthday because I have never seen before so different the city of Santiago.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog