This picture was taken last summer in a Brazilian park after climbing a fairly high hill. This is a beautiful park, full of natural beauties located in Lencois. The

picture was taken by my ex-boyfriend when we were still together. That day we
did a tour in Chapada Diamantina and one of the stops was this place. This was the last stop and we were very tired, but when we reached the summit all the effort was worth it.

This photograph symbolizes a very happy moment of my life, the place was perfect and with wonderful campaign. It brings me very nice and nostalgic memories I always think about being in that place and that moment again.


Comments


  1. beautiful photo, I would like to know that place!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful landscape but I would be afraid to be so close to the shore

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know how you got up there, but the picture's too pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog