My last holidays

When I finished the university in January, in the summer of 2019 I traveled to many places. The last week in January, I traveled to South of Chile with my boyfriend and his family.  We went to house in Calafquen Lake in Licanray. It was very entertaining because we swam in the lake and in the night we play “dudo”.  After to Lincanray I went to Elqui Valley in Coquimbo with my family. We were in a house in the center to Pisco Elqui. The house was beautiful, with a big playground and pool.
The last travel of my vacation was to Brasil with my boyfriend. In February 19, we started the trip from Chile. We arrived to Sao Paulo and then we traveled to Salvador. In Salvador We met the Historic Center and enjoyed the carnival. Then we traveled to center of Brasil, to the Chapada Diamantina Park, this is the most beautiful place. After we traveled to Northeast of Brasil, We met a many beach. We traveled from Maceio to Recife Knowing the beaches.  The most beautiful beach we were in Praia do Riacho, Sao Miguel dos Milagros. Praia do Riacho it is a paradise Beach with Crystalline waters, there We Stay in a campsite.
After Brasil we come back to Santiago because the university started, but it was a very long and beautiful Holiday.

Resultado de imagen para praia riacho dos milagres

Comments

  1. I wanna go to brazil too :( how is the weather like?

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow!!!, someday I'll travel alone to places like those.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great vacation! Knowing the north and south of Chile is wonderful

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog