Why did you choose this career/study programme?


 Why did you choose this career/study programme?


Resultado de imagen para arquitectura sustentable
Add captio

When I started thinking about my future, in my mind generated many options to develop
professionally. First, i wanted
study geology, many years have this idea. Principally, because I love the earth, as much as dedicate my life. The processes and the landscape is amazing. However exist inside of my a artistic side, that i could never forget and neither combine to geology. Since I was a girl pint and draw all the day. When I grow continue in this, ever. The ability to create something new, different and innovative. Understand that I cant combine the artistic side with the earth, and this road to me is the arquitecture. First, create proyect's that generate a feel in the dweller that remember to earth, for exemple a cavern or canon. Secondly, help to develop sustainable arquitecture, fundamentally to help the earth and recover the people life in the city.




Imagen relacionada
Resultado de imagen para cañon




Comments

Popular posts from this blog