Resultado de imagen para vikings first seasonI have never been good at watching series, but In 2013 on the channel "history channel" premiered the series Vikings, and it stole my heart. This series is about the story of some Vikings who explore new places and live their lives as Vikings, wich is very interesting.

Since the first chapter I got a lot of attention it had never happened to me with another series. Since the first season I could not stop seeing it more although after that it was no longer broadcast on open television or sometimes for time i couldn't see it. Then, I started watching it online and saw all the episodes on the opening day. Currently there are 5 seasons, obviously I saw them all and I hope they come out more.

Comments

  1. Many people have been recommending me Vikings ... Now, reading your post, I'll watch it!! haha <3

    ReplyDelete

  2. I'm watching Vikings right now and it's addictive

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog