My favorite piece of technology is the camara. Since I was a child I've been interested in photography and cameras. When I was a child my grandfather had a camera, He preserved many moments of my childhood and I liked. I had a four camaras in my life. First, I had a analog camera, later I had a Nikon coolpix and after a Canon T6. At present I have a Nikon 5500, I love it. I use the camara mainly when I travel, when I'm going to meet a new place, I go with it, even more when I travel outside Santiago or Chile.  With it I have preserved many beautiful moments and wonderful places. I like it the camara because its a article that not generate "technogolical dependence" and serve me to remember. without it my trips would be less remembered.


This is a photograph that I captured in a beautiful place.




Comments

  1. My favorite piece is also the camera <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a Canon T6, is so interesting learn about how to use then for became to take beautiful and professional pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog