My name is Julieta Maregatti Fernandez, I was born in Santiago on October 23 in 1997. I have lived in many places, first lived with my grandsparent in Conchalí there i was in the kindgarden the Araucarias.
After i went to lived alone with my parents in center to santiago. When i was 7 year old enter to study in Colegio Nuestra Señora de Andacollo. I have very goods memories of this place. I played in the school volleyball team and also danced at the anniversary parties. I had many friends there but now  dont see because i have a little time for the university.

In 2017 I entered to study in the University of Chile. I was 2 years in architecture and i met very beatiful people but i dont like the Arquitecture then I change to Geography and currently Im very happy.











Comments


  1. I also used to played volleyball at school! I see that we already have something in common <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog