Why did you choose the career you're studying?

When I was a child for many years I wanted study geology, also when i was finished the school, It was a dream because I loved the earth and all its processes . The year 2015 I take a PSU and decided have a sabbatical year. The next year my options changed and that time I have two options in my mind, first architecture and second geography.
The year 2016 after to take a test I decided enter to arquitecure because i like the art and create things. I was two years in arquitecture but with the passage of the time unbderstood that i was not mine. So I change to geography, my second option. This opitions was similary to geology but with other things that I liked, for example the social skills.
At present, I love the geograpy it was the best decision to change. I like everything I learn.
In the future I would like to work in somthing related to the earth for expemple the geomorphology or glaciology.






Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog