I don't have a favorite website related me profession and it is not really that I have professional knowledge to authors of geography. But if I can say that my favorite geographer is my mom, yes, my mom. She is a geographer at the Catholic University of Chile and is the best professional I know.

Since he was in the university she was always very applied, she was doing well in everything. Also, she get your title while pregnant with me, that is even more valuable.
She is a very dedicated and very professional person, she loves geography and everything related to her. It is always very nice to talk about geography together.

She is currently working on environmental impact studies, and she always does his job very well. I wish I could be some day as good as her.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog