Imagen relacionadaWhat I enjoyed most this semester was studying geology. It has been my favorite subject so far. It is a very entertaining subject, it has taught me to know better the processes of the earth. It also has many exits to great places. I enjoy the classes very much and the teacher is very nice and passionate about his profession. I would like to continue studying something related to geology, maybe geomorphology. I have also done very well, I have had good grades.

When I was a girl, I always wanted to study geology and in this matter I have learned a lot about it. Also, when I was a child they gave me a book and a lens to see rocks. We also always traveled with my family to hills and places related to geology. In classes I have also used it and they have served me well

Comments

  1. I find it so interesting that you like geology so much ... I hope you continue to enjoy this all your life, as you have done since childhood.

    ReplyDelete

  2. I'm glad you found a subject that you liked in your career, this sounds interesting

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog