My travel to Bolivia in the summer of 2018


The summer of 2018, I travelled to Bolivia. I visited many place in this country and went a very nice experience, but it was very complicated. The objective of this trip was know the Andean zone like Oruro, La Paz. Copacabana, Titikaka Lake, also know the Bolivian amazon like Rurrenabaque and Coroico, and finally know the center specifically the locality of Torotoro. Know all these places was very complicated because they were many places. First, I needed many so I worked in the year and studied. Secondly, in Bolivia, the transport is very bad and I had make a many trips of a lot hours in bad buses. Besides eat in restaurants it was very dangerous for the stomach and the accommodations were very bad. Finally, I went back to Chile very sick but I made the whole trip because I never forget my objective to visit those places.
To achieve it just resisted the adversities and I just thought that I would reach a beautiful place and get know a new culture. Besides, I was accompanied with my boyfriends and my friends; they made everything easier and more entertaining. In each place, I felt happiness because I had conquered a new place and I learned many things. I received a lot of support to my parents.

Comments

  1. I have also traveled to Bolivia and although it was very beautiful I was surprised by various things, such as that much of the food was fried and very heavy for the stomach, in addition the children worked from very young as merchants or in any job! :c

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog